THE FUTURE OF
On-site, turnkey, no-worries recording and production of audience-engaging podcasts
WHAT WE DO
Thanks to advances in technology, the investment needed to create a podcast series has dropped significantly while the quality and ease of producing engaging content has increased exponentially. Podcasting is easily within the reach of any organization.
We help brainstorm, structure and target your podcast series.
From creating intros/extros to onsite recording to show running - all you have to do is review it before it goes live.
Distribution & Marketing
We help create show notes, write social media and web posts, publish to host services, and support your marketing.
SAMPLE Pricing OPTIONS
Every project is unique when it comes to meeting your business objectives, but here’s a quick guide to typical podcast production packages and ancillary services. Use these numbers to calculate starting points and then give us a call to discuss your specific needs.
$225 per episode, exclusive of post-production editing and final mix-down
- Professional sound engineering onsite
- Intro and extro/outro creation
- Upload to hosting, as needed
- Onsite supply of all necessary recording equipment (high-quality microphones, headsets, multi-track mix board, etc.)
$75 per episode
- Mixing in intro/outro, music, and effects
- Removal of unwanted ums, ahs, pauses, and transitions
- Audio enhancements, including normalization, equalization & dynamics
- ID3 tagging for proper podcast SEO
Podcast Format & Launch Strategies
Consulting services with a fixed quoted fee based on project scope
- Define your podcast series theme and content
- Identify your target audience and explore engaging podcast format options
- Develop workflows and processes for quick success
Onsite podcasting made easy...
With over 40 years’ experience in public and private broadcasting, Podcasting Studio delivers productions that engage audiences and enhance brands. Clients include professional and financial services firms, high tech companies, manufacturers, retailers, associations, and the government and public sector.